On 18/05/10 22:42, JD wrote:
[...]
They're also likely the type of people who own the Brooklyn Bridge
(does that "joke" work outside the US?).

I'm Belgian, and I've met it before, so maybe it does.

Omit sounds quite good to me. I used delinking because I was sort of
under the impression that it built Vim linking to all these libraries
and then link.sh stripped them out, but i could be wrong.

that's what it does (removing them one at a time from the link command-line then trying to repeat the link without them) but the main objection about "delinking" was that the word isn't known. "Linking without", "not using", "omitting" (i.e. omitting from the link) etc. all are known English terms which any Vim developer from all over the world would be supposed to understand.

Best regards,
Tony.
--
Q:  How much money do you give to a 900 foot Jesus?
A:  As much as he wants.