On Mon, 12 Mar 2018, Ben Fritz wrote:

I also find myself wanting the vartabs feature any time I am working with columned format or taking notes in tabular form. I haven't bothered myself to go find and apply the patch because I need it so infrequently and for some use cases can just go open up a spreadsheet in a different program.

This is my situation. I know I would use it, occasionally, if it were there, but it hasn't been a deep enough itch for me to go to the trouble to compile it in.

So, for what it's worth, I'm for including it.

--
Christian J. Robinson <hept...@gmail.com>
Lots of couples say, "We want a baby."