Hi, folks,

I got the Mac at a recycling shop with keyboard, mouse and nothing else.

I have formatted a single-sided disk on one of my SE30s, but do not know how to put the system files onto it.

I'm assuming that this is now a 400 kilobyte (400 k) disk

The reset switch at the lower rear left of the case has been installed, and it works just fine, i.e., it is not jammed on.

If I can get the system files onto my 400 k disk I will be able to report whether the system is able to boot.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Ian.