i don't remember how long i have been on here. never signed off so.....
----- Original Message -----
From: "Kristof Carton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Air-Cooled Volkswagen Discussion List" <vintagvw@lists.sjsu.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2008 1:44 AM
Subject: Re: [vintagvw] 1998-2008 VW Bug

This means i've been on this list for 12 years???  I can't believe it???

I know i don't post here often anymore but i still read all the posts.  It's
like a family to me...

If you think about it,  i still remember Zundfolge1432.  The infamous
Hebmüller.  The unfortunate Scott Yuppa....

And Bert Knupp who i almost meet in Belgium (u were in antwerp i think)

And of course the ultimate wisdom from Bill May, whose posts u sometimes had
to decipher ; )

And the ultimate wisdom of many, many others too.  All very appreciated.

I hope this list may carry on for another long time...

(ps i'm gonna look up how long i've been on this list on my old computer at
my parents house, moved allready twice in the meantime)

Kristof Carton
'69 bermuda green 1200
'69 baby blue 1500
'71 saturn yellow 1300