Kawal,

Good to hear from you, to clear the switcher, from the home screen double press
the home key, being the round button on the front of the iPhone.

when you do this, Voice Over will announce that you are in the App Switcher.

Apps run in a straight line of four along the bottom of the screen, you can
three finger swipe left and right to change the page.

but, this is not necessary, simply do a double tap and hold on the first icon,
this is the first icon for the app found at the bottom left of the switcher
screen.

a double tap is the same as a regular double tap, but, on the second tap, do
not let go.

after about 3 seconds of holding your finger to the screen, you'll hear a
distinctive sound, you may now release your finger.

now simply double tap each app on the bottom line, as if you were opening it,
they will disappear one by one, as each app appears, just double tap it, until
they are all gone.

now, swipe to the, close App switcher button, and double tap, or, just press
the home key.

you can now, and should now, restart your phone.

this will give you the best performance overall.

Regards,

Neil Barnfather

Talks List Administrator
Twitter @neilbarnfather
www.neilbarnfather.com

TalkNav is a Nuance, Code Factory and Sendero dealer, for all your
accessible phone, PDA and GPS related enquiries visit www.talknav.com

e-mail: - serv...@talknav.com
Phone: - +44  844 999 4199

On 8 May 2012, at 12:17, Kawal Gucukoglu wrote:

How do you lear the switcher? I just turn mine off daily.