From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Shawn Krasniuk
Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2015 5:40 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Siri voice for voice over

Did you configure the Siri voices to work with your default dialect or did you
use a secondary language for it? Also, check if you downloaded them through the
speech setting by itself in accessibility. I saw someone did that and wondered
why it wasn't working for them but then they realized that they downloaded it
in the wrong place so it wasn't showing up in Voiceover.

Shawn
Sent From My White MacBook
Facebook Username: Shawn Krasniuk
Twitter Handle: shawnk_aka_bbs