From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Fazil
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2015 9:13 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Best Case for iPhone 6S

I had a little problem with Otterbox Commuter when I had it for my IPhone6Plus.
Power button was getting pushed frequently with just the accidental touch of my
finger.
So, I replaced it with Otterbox Defender. Defender does not have that problem,
however, its screen protector does not snugly flush with the screen and leaves
some air-pockets here and there, thus you have to tap very hard at times.
HTH.