Yes Robin, but remember that despite Steve’s forceful nature he also displayed
constantly that he was way more in touch with what people actually did want
than most people.

What I mean by this is that while he was of the philosophy that the best way to
give people what they want is to tell them what it is that they want, when it
came to it, he actually did display much more of a grasp on what was helpful to
people than did many others of his time.

There needed to actually be a reason to make a product a certain way, not just
a desire for a company to put out any old thing just because it is new or
different or lucrative for said company to do so.

There was nothing arbitrary about Steve Jobs and there was nothing arbitrary
about the things he helped produce.

Regretibly I can’t help but have the feeling that the current Apple continues
to act as if Steve is there leading the charge in the sense that they have the
attitude but unfortunately they seem not to have the insights which Steve had,
to go along with it.

This is obviously just my view and others may disagree with me. -And I would
actually invite anyone who may show me if I am wrong on this one. I sure hope I
am. :)

Thanks so much all and please do have a lovely weekend and holiday season!

Cheers!

Cara
---
iOS design and development - LookTel.com
---
View my Online Portfolio at:

http://www.onemodelplace.com/models/Cara-Quinn

Follow me on Twitter!