I hope in the latest iOS update that this problem is fixed because, it is truly
a pain in the rear to be typing on the Bluetooth keyboard and all of a sudden
the double letters come up and you have to stop and turn voiceover on, turn it
on and off sometimes you have to restart the phone because just turning the
voiceover on and off does not do it so I really hope the latest iOS update 10
solves this problem but I've called Apple and told him of tha about this
problem with voiceover and repeating letters on Bluetooth keyboards so
hopefully you all have called Apple and complained about this and maybe this'll
be solved in the latest iOS update so I'll be can do is pray and see if it is

My thoughts for today