Hi Brian,

Now if you have an iPhone 6 and are considering an upgrade I would if it were
me definitely upgrade to the 7 or 7 Plus. That is just my opinion. Of course if
your 6 is working well you may also simply want to wait for the iPhone 8 or
whatever next year's 10th anniversary phone will be called. I somehow doubt
they simply call it the iPhone 7S or 7S Plus, but who knows. I really do
believe there will be something big in store for next year and there are
already rumours which point to that.

By the way, Chris, I don't know which 6S you have, i.e. is it a 16 Gb, 64 Gb or
128 Gb model? Anyhow, if you can get it unlocked by your carrier and sell it
privately you will get way more than $200. I just called Telus here in Canada
to get them to unlock my wife's iPhone 6 which is a Silver 64 Gb model because
she has a 6S now and we want to sell it and when I was just at an Apple Store I
asked what we might ask and the Apple Genious said I should probably ask $600
(that is of course Canadian) and then if somebody offered a bit less we would
have enough room to move and still get a good price for it. The phone still has
Apple Care until January and I guess we'll see what happens. When I asked to
have it unlocked the Telus guy at first said there would be a $35 fee. I just
said "Oh, come on, you can surely wave that considering this phone is part of
my Business Anywhere plan which includes my 2 business landlines, business ADSL
and 3 iPhones". He just said "OK, I think we can do that" and went ahead and
did it without fee. I assumed I had to restore the phone via iTunes for the
unlock to take effect which is always what I heard had to be done, but he said
that this was not necessary and there was absolutely nothing I had to do and
that after he was done doing what he did the phone was unlocked.