Hi Kliphton,

No, it's not the way to have to do it. But if it works for now, then
that's what matters.

I did discover these tabs at one point. I can't remember exactly where I
was when I discovered them. I think I had a channel on. But I couldn't
access those either.

In a way, I feel it's just like cable. I couldn't ever watch anything
on-demand without sighted help, or on pay-per-view. But at least I could
go right to a channel.

Now what is this thing with Direct tv I'm hearing of?

I don't know how to look it up, or I would. But I don't know what to
look for.

Thank you,

Terri