Furthermore, accessibility problems are not the only problems. There’s
a troubling tendency among consumers of assistive technology to
believe that if we didn’t use assistive technology, our user
experience would be perfect. But If you have an Android phone running
7.1.1, you might encounter problems with Bluetooth, reception, or
sound/speakers. And some iPhone users are concerned with battery,
VoLTE/LTE/Wifi and iCloud issues.

Technology is always changing and far from perfect.