Man you make me laugh
In my iTunes 12.5.4.latest update, the accessibility enhancements that you talk simply do not exist. Does Apple like you more than some people in the group who did not have the magic of accessibility improvements in their iTunes apps?

Whatever they did, it not worked.
And you know why? Because they did nothing.
Keep dreaming, this is what is happening in your heads.
Sure you still want to write to Apple and thank them for the complete turnaround they made with the latest iTunes version?
cheers.