  From: Woody Anna Dresner
  Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2017 11:37 AM
  Subject: Re: restoring an ICloud backup

  Hi Vicki,

  You could be right. Setting up a passcode is pretty easy, and using it is
even easier if your phone has Touch ID.

  Best,
  Anna

    On Aug 9, 2017, at 10:19 AM, Vicki <vwher...@comcast.net> wrote:

    Doesn't health data only work if you have a passcode on your phone? I think
I was told that by someone.

    I haven't had a passcode on my phone, so I could never get it to work right.

    Vicki