Hello Shermeen,

I can confirm your findings; however, the issue is somewhat more complex than
what you are aware.

When in a group, one can see all of the posts but for the fact that swiping up
and down is only moving the video display one line at a time without updating
VoiceOver.

I can understand how a totally blind person would not be able to detect this as
VoiceOver is completely out-of-sync with the video display, in this current
release.

For all intent and purposes, however, your description of the problem is
accurate.  Clearly this is a programming oversight as the developer forgot to
include groups display in the VoiceOver video call.

Please report this to Facebook and you may use my bug description in your
comments.

Mark