thanks, everyone. I'll report this to facebook accessibility and
hopefully they'll address it.

Yes, swiping up with three fingers until you're at the top helps,
although somehow that can also get you lost in a sea of posts from
several days ago, so it's not organized from most recent to oldest. So
frustrating, and often why I don't update unless I have to, or unless
I'm foolish, which was the case this time.

Shermeen