Well, so much for that. I can't even successfully report it, because
when I go to the accessibility feedback page, all there seems to be is
an edit box wherein you type key words about your problem, and of
course no combination of words I can come up with will bring up
anything relevant. There doesn't appear to be an e-mail address or a
messaging option. Has anyone successfully contacted fb accessibility
before? I've tried to use both the mobile and desktop versions of the
site, but have not had luck. Am I missing something?

Ugh, I wish there was another app that we could use...

Shermeen