Hi,

This happens for me occasionly. Here is a work around..Use 3 fingers & swipe up
from the bottom of the phone (same gesture used when swiping to advance pages).
Make a mental note of the page number voiceover announces. At times the page
doesn't advance with the first swipe; repeat the gesture if needed.

Here is another work around..When using the Facebook, YouTube or any other app
in which the Back or Close Buttons are hidden from voiceovers focus..Using 3
fingers, swipe from left to right. This will bring up the previous app in your
app switcher. Swipe right to left using 3 fingers. This will put back in the
Facebook, YouTube or other app. Voiceover now should be able to place focus on
the back or close button.

Donna