Hi,
Just tried this with ie and window-eyes and pressing enter on the Please select
a region worked, and brings you up to link for Canda and US etc.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Richard Turner
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2017 7:26 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Honeywell WiFi thermostat issue with web site

I wonder if they changed the site.  I’ve been using computers for over 30
years, so I don’t think it is me.

Also, I tried it with VoiceOver and Safari on my iPhone.  No good either.

If someone wants to show me it can be done now, go to:

www.mytotalconnectcomfort.com <http://www.mytotalconnectcomfort.com>

See if you can pick North America and go from there.

Richard