From: "Richard Turner" <richardturne...@outlook.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2017 7:24 PM
Subject: Re: Honeywell WiFi thermostat issue with web site

Kay, That was me about the outside temp and humidity. It uses your location
and gets the weather from a standard weather source, not sure which one. The
thermostat has a humidity sensor. Now, it could be the AC unit we have has
an outdoor sensor, I'm not sure.
The thermostat we got is the Honeywell 9320 WF5003/U.
The WF indicates WiFi.
They make several models. So if it says, Smart WiFi, or has the letters RTH
at the beginning it might work with the app.
The Voice Control is through the app, not on the device itself.
Also, the model we got, according to the installer from the furnace company,
can only be bought by a business. Honeywell also makes a model 9310, which
might be just like it, but one a consumer can purchase themselves.
I think it is worth a little extra to have someone from a company install
it. This company charges basically their cost, but that is more because they
were installing a new AC system.
It was $195 for the thermostat.
HTH,
Richard

> On Aug 10, 2017, at 5:11 PM, Kay Malmquist <kay.malmqu...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Okay guys I did a search for:
> Honeywell Smart WIFI Thermostat with Voice
> Control on Amazon and came up with five results.  Two of them had the word
> Lyric in the name and the others just had model numbers.  Can someone tell
> me which one I am looking at?  Someone also mentioned getting outside
> temperature and humidity as well as inside.  I assume you need sensors for
> outside for that?  If anyone can clear this up I would appreciate that
> very
> much.  Thanks and take care.
>
> Kay Malmquist
> kay.malmqu...@gmail.com