From: "Joseph Hudson" <jhud7...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2017 3:21 PM
Subject: Re: Honeywell WiFi thermostat issue with web site

Richard, sorry about that. That was my fault. It's kind of sad that you have
to go to the website in order to create the account. And instead of being
able to use the app. On mine, I was able to use the app and I had no
problem. I think if they're going to have people rely on the app, they
definitely need to are I mean the website, they definitely need to make sure
that the website is completely accessible before doing so.