  From: Richard Turner
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2017 2:46 PM
  Subject: Re: Honeywell WiFi thermostat issue with web site

  thanks all for the help. Yolanda, I will try that when I get home. Then, I
will call their support line again and give them detailed steps for the next
person who wrongly thinks when they say select your region and show you
several regions, they don't mean exactly what they say, plus they could make
that a distinct link, but I guess I expect too much from web developers.
I've designed several web sites, enough said.
  Thanks again for showing me to try every possible spot on the page that
might be a link in disguise.
  Richard