My sighted friend said the figures are cartoon like rather than an
image that represents an actual person. He said they have a 1950’s
look to them. Rob, humanity changes and today’s images should
represent the people of today. For example, almost no one had tattoos
50 years ago. Now, more than half of adults under 35 in the United
States and Europe have either a tattoo or have died their hair a color
that is not natural to humans. Similarly, people are bigger now than
in the past, Male recruits to the U.S. military weighed on average 160
lbs. in 1960. Now, they weigh 200.

Kelly