  From: Jerry Mader
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, May 04, 2018 8:58 AM
  Subject: Re: Glasses

  I found a totally better solution. I didn't want to pay for them glasses
either so I decided to go a better route. I got myself a hat with a mount on
the top of it that allows me to mount my iphone onto it and use Be My Eyes
with a lot more better certainty because the camera never moves and it's
very stable. Many of the volunteers are so eager to help that they don't
mind helping you in the long sessions as long as you tell them what it's for
and why you're doing it. Whenever I start a call using Be My Eyes I always
say that I'm going to do such and such and I need help with it and it's
going to take such and such time. Most of the time the volunteers are
excited to help you and they don't care. I think this is a much cheaper
option and it looks kind of cool. All of my cited friends think it's neat
and they're always very impressed at how well I get around using this. I
also have a pair of bone conducting headphones that allows me the ability to
hear not only my surrounding area with my ears but here the agent on the
other end just fine. It's a lot better than paying for $300 a month for an
unlimited plan for stupid pair of glasses! I think that that company is
price gouging I'm sorry but it's true and if you want to go ahead and be
upset I understand but I'm just telling the truth. Every single time a
company comes out with something that caters to blind people they love price
gouging us. Well this is my method of fixing the problem and it works just
fine for me. U2 should give it a try. I hope this helps someone. Take care

  Jerry Mader. Follow my podcast by searching for the Mader cast on your App
of choice.

  On May 4, 2018, at 8:03 AM, 'Sandy Tomkins' via VIPhone