  From: Brandon Olivares
  To: VIPhone
  Sent: Friday, May 04, 2018 4:42 AM
  Subject: Re: Glasses

  Personally I really like Aira, though I don't need the unlimited. I generally
use Aira to read my mail, and sometimes to do something on the computer that's
inaccessible for me.

  There are other apps that can do some of this, but I know from personal
experience they aren't nearly as fast or as convenient as using Aira. I used to
use Seeing AI for trying to read my mail, just reading the envelopes to know if
it was important or not, and it took me probably two or three times the time as
it does with Aira.

  I do wish there were a cheaper option, as I find myself using it less and
less frequently, but don't want to give it up altogether. I'm not sure if the
$89 is worth it for how little I've been using it, so it'd be nice if they had
one lower package.

  Brandon