Very nice review indeed. Apparently that model isn’t made now. They had a link
on the review page for the site that has the best price according to them,
which turns out to be Amazon. But then amazon said that item is no longer
available but there was a newer model. I think that Cristobal is right that
seeing it before you buy it is really important.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone