Hi Tracy,
I think this is an old manual. I saw a reference to a copyright date of 2004.
Also, the description doesn’t seem to match what I read in the treadmill
review, in that they’re talking about a dotmatrix display, where as the review
talks about an LCD screen. And as you said, there’s no reference to Bluetooth.
So I think it’s anybody’s guess with the new one might actually look like.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone