From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2018 12:18 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Treadmill with Bluetooth connectivity and accessible app

That was $995 or whatever US, but still that would be $1,300 or or so Canadian
at the current exchange rate which is pretty much half of what it is being
listed for on Amazon.ca. Anyhow, I haven't checked other places, I'm sure
between Walmart, Best Buy and so on one can find a better deal, but then again
I'm not looking. I have a 20 minute walk from my house to my store every
morning and another one back in the evening although if I walk quite fast I can
do It in 15, it's about 1.2 or 1.3 Km each way, about a mile and a half return
for all you Americans.
My store is 2 floors so I usually run up and down the stairs at least a half a
dozen times each day which is a couple of hundred steps and especially in the
winter month my wife and I try to get to the pool at least once a week. Of
course one can always do more exercise, but what I do seems to be enough to
maintain my weight at about    175 pounds give or take 3 or 4 pounds. I am 5
feet 11 inches and my involvement in competitive gymnastics before I became
blind at the age of 16 along with growing up on a farm seems to have given me a
base level of fitness which even without doing that much nowadays I still
maintain and benefit from.