Hi Tracy,
I hope to see that treadmill this weekend at a local sporting goods store which
has it in stock. The reviews for the apps are universally horrid. So I wouldn’t
count on much there. I mean, it has one star from pretty much everybody who
read it. The only thing I don’t like based on what I read is that they review
did not mention a stop button or a safety lanyard. Since I have neuropathy, I’m
hoping that was just an oversight in the review. The next model up, the F 80,
is also reviewed on that same website, and they do mention both a start button
and the safety lanyard. It’s more expensive. But you can’t put a price on your
health and safety.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone