Right now, all of the sole treadmills are on a very deep discount sale, whether
directly from them or from any local store that might happen to carry them. So
for instance, the F 63 which has been mentioned here, is right now selling for
around $900. That would not include any charge for delivery and set up of
course.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone