I highly do not recommend digit eyes. I bought it tried it and returned it promptly. I would rather recommend the omni or summit bar code readers.

Brent Harbolt
----- Original Message ----- From: "William F. Gallik" <wfgal...@charter.net>
To: "List viPhone" <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 9:30 AM
Subject: Seeking Advice on Digit-Eyes

I finally joined modern society and ordered an iPhone 5 with a main objective of using Digit-Eyes. I was advised by a noteworthy techie that Digit- Eyes is not quite the panacea I may have thought it was. He suggested that the frustrations of trying to locate the UPC makes the product pretty much useless.

I should also say that I listened to one of the audio demonstrations presented by a gentleman (his name escapes me at the moment) who stressed the potential frustrations of trying to locate the UPCs. But his ultimate recommendation was that the efficacy is worth the effort.

The advice I seek is whether or not others can recommend using Digit-Eyes or not?

Thanks!
----
Holland's Person, Bill
- "Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society."
- US Humorist, Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)