From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Pablo Morales
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2012 1:25 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: voiceover during a call

I have seen this issue in my iPhone 4, and it happen with the numbers, or
just using the keyboard. Some times it doesn't say the letter or number, so
I need to delete something, to make sure that I wrote, or if I need to
retype a number or word. But the worse part is every time when I receive a
called, voice over keep saying the duration of the called, and It doesn't
allow me to talk, because I have voice over talking so loud and I can't
understand what the person on the call is saying.
Pablo