From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Michael
Irons
Sent: 05 June 2022 18:06
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: bluetooth headphones

Hello Alison, you would want to make sure your Bluetooth headphones are
charged. You would turn your Bluetooth headphones on go to settings and
Bluetooth on your iPhone and see if your phone recognizes the Bluetooth
headphones. If it does, you would want to go ahead and have your phone connect
to your Bluetooth headphones.

If you have any further questions I would be willing to talk with you about
this off list if needed.

I now have a new iPhone that does not have a headphone jack. I happen to have a
couple of pair a Bluetooth headphones that I have paired up with yet.  By the
way, you can get an adapter for these phones without headphone jack so that you
can actually use regular headphones on your iPhone.

Take care,

Michael

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 5, 2022, at 11:15 AM, CJ & AA MAY <chrisalis...@gmail.com