From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Vicky
Collins
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2022 11:17 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Another Phone That Won't Talk After Reboot

In my case, the forced restart just brought me back to the screen where I would
enter the passcode, and there was still no speech.

I lost speech upon boot up again tonight, but managed to luck into entering my
passcode correctly after being locked out for the 15 minutes. When I called
Apple Accessibility, the person I spoke with, had not heard of the bug, but he
did take my name and file a report. When I mentioned about sending some type of
logs to Apple, he said that was for a specific issue and not one that was
happening to several people, as I had mentioned that some people on various
blindness related email lists also had the problem.

Sent from my iPhone

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/D4E87ED0-4682-46E1-8BCC-ADC1408E6232%40gmail.com.