Nope, it's strictly for data on the go.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Kevin Barry
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 5:25 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: iPad Hater

I wouldn't worry so much about the next one.
Who knows when it'll be.
The 4 is  faster.
The screen is better which I can appreciate just a little.
Mostly though, the iPad2 held its value so well I figured it made sense to
sell it and buy into the latest one.
Sticking with my  iPhone 4s for now at least.