Agreed.  I would hate for people with issues to be afraid to voice there
frustrations because they think they will be picked upon.  Just as a friendly
reminder, you can contact Apple at accessibil...@apple.com and make them aware
of any bugs, enhancement request, or thanks you have.

haha. Just my 2 cents.

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info
Twitter:@apple2thecore