Okay, what you must have done was double tap and moved your icons. If you held
them down just right, they would have been moved to other pages. If you have a
current backup, I think you could fix this more easily just by connecting to
your computer or using iCloud (whichever you are doing) and doing a "restore
from backup" but don't do that unless you have a pretty current backup.

Otherwise, the only way I know of to do it is to double tap and hold each item
until it says moving app and then keeping your finger on the iPod and moving
the item. When it says "cjamgomg page" (may not be exact words) just hold there
till it changes pages. Just remember that if a page gets too full that page
either won't accept something moved or will move something else off the page
onto another one. This can be kind of slow and tiresome process so if you get
frustrated take a break and rest your fingers. This is a real quicky
explanation because i'm in a hurry so somebody else may post something more
detailed and/or you may be able to find a podcast on it. That's such an awful
feeling - to have everything organized and then have everything come out of its
folders and spread over several pages. For some reason that happened to me on
one of my devices during the 6.0 upgrade and I wasn't happy at all!

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart