It works on a 4s as well.

Hold the camera about arms length away from your face. It's finniky, but you can get it.

On 1/8/2013 3:46 PM, Joney wrote:
I have a 4 and use the  back camera.

Joney

On Jan 8, 2013, at 6:35 AM, Harmony Neil <harmony.n...@gmail.com <mailto:harmony.n...@gmail.com>> wrote:

I just use the camera thing that's built in and listen to it telling when my face is in cdntre. Make sure you'rd using the front facing camdra though. This only works on iPhond 5 as far as i know.