From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Anonymouse
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2013 8:14 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: iOS 6.1 and accessibility from AppleVis

Hello Julian,

Not certain but we haven't been able to duplicate the problem you are having
with the renaming of the Icon. Each and every time we have tried and used
the Save button. WE have had luck.

So I would be very curious if others have these problems as well?

As for the Screen Curtains. That is correct we have indeed mentioned that we
felt they had fixed this issues. Apparently, some are still experiencing the
problems.

Weirdly, we do still do not have this issue. Even though I had this problem
in my IOS 6.0.2. Now I don't have this problem at all. Be sure to check out
a comment that an user has stated about what they thought might resolved
this issue by going in to your iTunes on your computer.

As again, I also would like to see how many people still experience the same
issue where it does not stick for you when VO is turned off and on.

Thanks so much!

Regards,
AnonyMouse
AppleVis Editorial Team