I am sticking with my iPhone. I use TomTom, Apple Maps, Local Scope (which
nicely accesses and integrates multiple sources for POIs, listing, for example,
all of the local bus stops in my city), Where To (though Local Scope has become
my primary app for POIs), Navigon (I much prefer TomTom), iMove, and Ariadne (I
now prefer Apple Maps over both of these last two).

When I was visiting the US and tried Look Around, I found it to have the fewest
POIs of any of my POI apps. Given that it was also the most expensive of the
POI apps, Doubt I would consider Sendero's new app even if it does become
available here in NZ.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288