From: "Grant Hardy" <grantha...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 02, 2013 12:49 AM
Subject: Re: Summary of Seeing Eye app presentation at CSUN

I wonder whether they are thinking of 1-3 years of updates, or 1-3
years where you will be allowed to use the app? If the latter, I
wonder how they'll possibly enforce this given that it is not the way
purchases from the App Store normally work. I've never heard of expiry
dates on App Store applications.

Grant