Does anyone know if one is able to change theirAT&tMobile Share Data plan themselves, without having to call customer service, say from the 2GB plan to the 4GB one? I'm not really interested in changing my plan right now, but would like to know that I can do it on my own if I want.

I've tried with both themyAT&Tapp, as well as with going online to that hard to useAT&Tweb site. And, while I can view my plan in both places, and am told nothing with the app, the web site does tell me that I must contact customer service to change the Mobile Share plan.

Now, when I first set up my Mobile Share plan online, I did have a problem, added the plan I wanted way too many times, grin. Thus, I'm trying to figure out if I'm the only one who isn't able to change this type of plan, or if allAT&TMobile Share data plan users are stuck with this problem. The customer service representative did tell me she saw no reason why I couldn't change my plan myself; but, well, we all know how those things can sometimes be.