I went back to Samantha compact voice.  Theso called higher quality voice drove
me crazy.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rose Combs
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2013 8:42 AM
  Subject: RE: NLS Update on Talking Book App

  Samantha sort of grows on you, wish she would cut down on the cigarettes,
though!  Read2go voice, Heather does not bother me that much, except for pauses
where pauses don't need to be but I use it often.  I have Voice Dream on the
phone but honestly I did not notice all that much difference in the voice
quality compared to read2go but have to admit I have not used it often.

  I still wish they would hurry up with the NLS app, for some reason using
iBooks, Kindle and Read2go are more difficult to stop when necessary, my
earphone don't stop them, just end up starting music or the last audible book I
was in.  Since I am often away from home, Audible loves me, I generally end up
giving them a bit more each month because unless I buy extra credits I am out
most of the time.  I must say I have read some really good books from there in
the past two years, however.