Raul A. Gallegos
I love my mother, but my feelings for my spot are much greater. - Sheldon Cooper
Twitter and Facebook user ID: rau47

On 5/25/2013 12:22 PM, Alan Paganelli wrote:
I agree. choice is good!

    ----- Original Message -----
    *From:* Arnold Schmidt <mailto:arno...@mindspring.com>
    *To:* viphone@googlegroups.com <mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>
    *Sent:* Saturday, May 25, 2013 10:18 AM
    *Subject:* Re: NLS Update on Talking Book App

    They definitely got it right with their digital player, right out of
    the box, as opposed to taking years to get their cassette player to
    be acceptable.  As for converting their analog library to digital, I
    am all for it, so I can read them with their player, my stream, or
    maybe, one day, their app.
    Arnold Schmidt