I dont know but when i turn on reduce motion it helps and vo starts works fine for me. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Duck" <l...@csdconsulting.biz>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2013 8:45 PM
Subject: RE: Voice over jumps around when swiping

Hi Sieghard,
This is an interesting bug.  I have a iPhone4s.  This never happened using
IOS5 or IOS6.  After upgrading to IOS7, it is very constant.  I can
reproduce it 100% of the time.  I have my son's iPod touch here, which is
still running IOS6, and it doesn't do it. I understand what some are saying
about things like this possibly being user error.  However, I have been
using IOS and Voice Over for a little over two years and, until yesterday, I have never encountered this. For me, this is not user error. I think that
it must only happen with certain software and hardware configurations.  On
the Applevis site, many are saying that they can reproduce this bug and many are saying that they cannot. For the most part, I can navigate normally but
this little bug does get a bit annoying at times.
Thanks,
Scott Duck