From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Chris H
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 8:59 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: is 7, thoughts?

Well to my mind that depends on what you mean by sluggish. I heard a
friend's iPhone 4s running iOS 7. Navigating the home screen snaps and so is
typing but you got to be careful as it can get a bit racy so to speak. I did
hear perhaps a few seconds delay from double tapping on an app to its
launch, but that's not a show stopper for me. But that's me and you might
prefer things to happen in an instant.