Lori:
With time Warner there is a password written on the side of your
router. You need this password to connect your phone wirelessly. I
don't remember where exactly on the router you will find this since I
don't use them any more. If you cannot get some one to read it for
you, you may be able to take a picture of anywhere on the router which
has paper on it and text or email it to some one who can read it to
you. Once you have this then you can set up the router on your phone.
Like someone else has already said you can also do this using ITunes.
Finally you may want to turn off and on the phone.