I can’t speak for the Sonus. But we’ve used Sansay for years. And it was
one of the best decisions we ever made.

Dw

On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 1:33 PM Jeff Anderson <ciscoplum...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> We are in the market for a new SBC platform and have narrowed our choice
> down to two different products. The Sansay VSXi or the Sonus SWe. We will
> be running on a vmware hypervisor in several different markets. The SBC
> would be for SIP access with Broadworks and SIP peering with other carriers.
>
> I was wondering if anyone can share with me any of their experiences good
> or bad with either company on or off the list.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jeff

David Wessell
*Co-Owner*, Ringfree Communications, Inc.
[image: Ringfree Communications Logo] <http://www.ringfree.com/>
Phone:  (828) 575-0030 x101 <javascript:void(0);>
Email:  da...@ringfree.com
Website:  www.ringfree.com
824 Locust St. Suite 200
Hendersonville, NC 28792
[image: Twitter] <https://www.twitter.com/RingfreeCom> [image: Facebook]
<http://www.facebook.com/Ringfree> [image: LinkedIn]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/ringfree-communications-llc>
How was your experience?
Tell us by taking our Customer Service Survey
<https://www.supersimplesurvey.com/Survey/16842/signature/>.
*Confidentiality Note: * This e-mail and any attachments are confidential
and may be protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended
recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of
this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by returning it to the sender
and delete this copy from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.