+1 for Sansay.  Hard for me to see justifying the added cost of Sonus in most
deployments

On Feb 22, 2018, at 2:06 PM, Calvin Ellison <calvin.elli...@voxox.com> wrote:

+1 Sansay, which can also provide dedicated media servers for transcoding if
you need more than simple RTP packet switching.

I'm loving the Sansay SIP Message Conversation feature for of solving some
signaling issues. We're also leveraging their ROME HRS routing engine for
multiple LCR tables with millions of entries, and Profit Protection Application
when needed to enforce margins. We're also using their API for integration with
our admin and user portals.

Regards,

Calvin Ellison
Voice Operations Engineer