Hey Jeff,

Can you qualify your requirement more? Ive got personal experience with tons of solutions of various sizes, but some are a poor fit for certain shapes of organizations.

Endpoints numbering in the thousands? tens of thousands? bigger?

All registered access traffic or anything more exotic?

Also who is the incumbent SBC?